Facts of Alexander England
|Birth Name||Alexander England|
|Education||Victorian College of the Arts|
|Filmography||Offspring,Little Monster,How to Please a Woman|
Alexander England is an Australian TV/movie and theater actor. He is most famous for his roles in the Network Ten drama series Offspring as Harry Crewe and the zombie comedy horror film Little Monsters as David Anderson.
Also, his other successful movies and television shows include Alien: Covenant, Gods of Egypt, and Power Games: The Packer-Murdoch Story.
So, how old is Alexander England? How much is his net worth? Is he dating someone, or is he married? Who is his partner? Get all the details below.
Early Life-Age And Height
Alexander England is an extremely private actor, and almost nothing is revealed about his early life.
There are no accurate reports that include his date of birth; however, as per a few sources, he is in his mid-20s or early 30s. He stands tall at 6' 3¼" (191 cm).
According to IMDb, the actor grew up in a joint family and was the oldest among 23 grandchildren.
Being the oldest, he spent a lot of time with the kids, looking after them. He spent his early childhood living in both England and Australia.
His family moved back to Australia permanently when he was 6.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Dramatic Arts from the Victorian College of the Arts (VCA). While in school, he was into acting and enjoyed drama.
Also see: Actress And Young Entrepreneur Marsai Martin Net Worth 2022
Personal Life-Who Is Alexander England's Partner?
Alexander England is not married yet, but according to some sources, the actor has been dating Elizabeth Debicki.
She is also an Australian actress known for her role as Jordan Baker in The Great Gatsby.
The alleged couple is often seen attending red carpet events together but hasn't confirmed anything publicly. There are also reports that they are nothing more than just friends.
England doesn't have any public social media accounts, making it harder to track his social/dating life.
However, there are certain fan pages for him on Twitter and Instagram.
In an interview, the actor spoke about his hobbies-he would spend his time riding horses and fishing.
He also loves to swim and play cricket during his free time. In addition, England is a big fan of the Australian rock band AC/DC.
More: Teen Wolf Actor Vince Mattis Wikipedia: Age, Height, & Girlfriend
How Much Is The Net Worth Of Alexander England?
As of July 2022, Alexander England is worth $2 million. His primary income source is his acting career.
He also earns from sponsorships, endorsements, ad campaigns, and photoshoots.
As per the sources, in the USA, an average earning of an actor is $43k: the best-paid 25 percent makes around $60k, while the lowest-paid 25 percent earns $28k.
Similarly, in Australia, the average earning of an actor is $91,104 per year. Newcomers can make $75,777 per year, while most experienced earns up to $93,260 per year.
Salary ranges can vary depending on experience, talent, additional skills, and the number of years.
Similar content: Chucky Actor Zackary Arthur Biography: Age, Height, Brother, & Net Worth
Career Highlights-Roles In Offspring And Little Monsters
Alexander England never thought he would be an actor while growing up.
He liked acting and performing on stage, but it was nothing more than a hobby.
However, his passion for acting grew with time, and we all know where he is today.
"When I finished school, I really was floating for a little while, wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I felt this pressure to kind of find a calling or a passion or whatever that might be. I had always enjoyed drama in high school, but that was always about making my mates laugh. Acting certainly didn't seem like a career, growing up in a country town."
England got his first role in 2012 on the television miniseries Howzat! In Kerry Packer's War.
He played former English cricket team captain Tony Greig and grabbed media and fan attention.
He has been on many successful projects over the years, and some of them are:
- Wild Boys- In 2011, Alexander appeared in the Australian Television drama Wild Boys as Conrad Fischer. The series produced by Julie McGauran and Sarah Smith starred actors like Daniel MacPherson, Zoe Ventoura, Michael Dorman, and others.
- Offspring- England was cast as Harry Crewe in the Australian television series Offspring along with Asher Keddie, Kat Stewart, Don Hany, and Deborah Mailman. The role gave him international fame and put him on the map. It was also one of his challenging roles. Offspring is a really interesting show tonally. It can swing from the extreme height of comedy to serious tragedy within one episode. I knew I was going to have to pay attention to what was going on around me and really respond it.
- Gods of Egypt- The Offspring alum appeared in an action film, Gods of Egypt. He portrayed the voice and motion capture of Mnevis, an ancient Egyptian bull god. The movie made $150.7 million globally- $31.2 million in the United States and Canada and $119.6 million in other countries.
- Alien: Covenant- Alexander England starred in the 2017 science fiction horror film, Alien: Covenant, directed and produced by Ridley Scott. He played the role of Ankor, a member of the security unit alongside Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, and Demian Bichir. The film collected $240.9 million worldwide, including $74.3 million in the States and Canada and $166.6 million in other countries.
- Little Monsters- The Alien alum has played the role of David "Dave" Anderson in the 2019 zombie comedy film, Little Monsters, written and directed by Abe Forsythe. He appeared alongside Josh Gad, Kat Stewart, and Lupita Nyong'o. The film made a worldwide box office collection of $ $173,622.
Additionally, he appeared in Down Under, The Beautiful Lie, Rake, Secret Bridesmaids' Business, Mr & Mrs. Murder, Tricky Business, etc.
Similarly, in 2022, he appeared in the comedy hit How to Please a Woman starring Sally Phillips, Caroline Brazier, and Erik Thomson.
As a theatre artist, Alexander England has performed in Romeo and Juliet at Sydney Theatre Company, The Nest at Hayloft Project, and Peer Gynt at VCA, among others.