Facts of Kiana Madeira
|Birth Date||November 4,1992|
|Full Name||Kiana Madeira|
|Birth City||Toronto, Ontario|
|Sibilings||Kyla Madeira, Nikane Madera|
|Filmography||Trinkets,Really Me,Fear Street|
Kiana Madeira is a Canadian actress famous for her roles as Moe Truax in Trinkets and Julia Wilson in Really Me.
She also rose to fame, portraying Deena Johnson in the Netflix horror film trilogy Fear Street.
As for her personal life, the actress is reportedly engaged-who is her future husband?
More details on her personal and professional life, including age, height, net worth, etc.
Early Life-Age, Height, Ethnicity, Siblings
Kiana Madeira was born on November 4, 1992, in Toronto, Ontario, to immigrant parents and was raised in Mississauga.
Her father is of Portuguese descent, and her mother is of First Nations, Irish, and Black Canadian descent.
She is the second child among the three in the family. Her younger sister, Kyla Madeira, is also an actress known for shows like The Expanse and The Mystery Files.
Similarly, Madeira's elder brother Nikane Madera aka Efflo Tu is a writer and musician.
As of July 2022, the actress is 29-year-old and stands at 5 feet 5 inches (165cm).
Also see: Meet Laurie Pelphrey, Mother Of Ozark & Outer Range Actor Tom Pelphrey
Personal Life-Who Is Kiana Madeira's Partner?
Kiana Madeira is officially engaged to actor Lovell Adams-Gray. Her fiancé is also from Canada and has been active in the acting industry since 2015.
He is best known for his roles in movies & shows like Power Book II: Ghost, Lost & Found Music Studios, and 21 Black Futures. Lovell won the Canadian Screen Award and the 10th Canadian Screen Awards for the latter.
The couple has been dating since 2016 and got engaged after four years in 2020.
Usually, they are a super private couple and do not talk about their relationship publicly or in interviews.
However, both Madeira and Lovell are pretty active on social media and do not shy away from flaunting their romance on Instagram.
The Fear Street star revealed her engagement via her Instagram account with a beautiful caption:
"Four years ago this handsome angel asked me to be his girlfriend. I have since been promoted to fiancée; one of my dearest promotions to this day. I hope everyone is experiencing love and light today and everyday this year. “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it.”
All the best for their future endeavors.
Similar content: The Weather Channel Meteorologist Jim Cantore Biography: Wife, Age, Net Worth, Children, Memes
Career Highlights-Popular As Deena Johnson Trilogy Fear Street
After seeing Grease, how many of you wanted to meet or possibly fall in love and marry John Travolta, aka Danny Zuko?
Well, Kiana Madeira was also among those thousands of women crazy about Danny Zuko and thought of becoming an actress just to meet him at the age of five.
It all started when I was 5 years old and I fell in love with John Travolta in the movie “Grease.” I decided that the only way I could meet him and marry him was if I did a movie with him. It really just stuck ever since then. My parents are also huge supporters of the arts, so they put me in classes and took me to auditions when I was really young!
Though it started as some fantasy dream, she fell in love with acting and decided to pursue it professionally.
Madeira began acting and auditioning at the age of 10 with the help of supportive parents.
Her first screen debut was in 2007, and she has had a bit of success over the years.
Some of her popular movies and television shows' roles are-
- Really me- In 2011, Kiana Madeira starred in Family Channel's sitcom series Really Me. She played the role of Julia Wilson, Maddy Cooper's (Sydney Imbeau) supportive best friend.
- Sacred Lies- Similarly, the actress starred in Sacred Lies as Angel Trujillo, an inmate at the Missoula Youth Correctional Facility and Minnow's (Elena Kampouris). The TV series was based on the novel The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes.
- She Never Died- Likewise, The Really Me star got her first big role as Suzzie in the Canadian horror comedy film, She Never Died. The movie was a sequel to Krawczyk's 2015 movie He Never Died, starring Henry Rollins.
- Trinkets- In addition, Madeira portrayed a role in the TV series Trinkets as Moe Truax, an academically talented teenager from an economically challenged family. The role is one of her favorites, "I grew so much while filming ''Trinkets,'' emotionally and spiritually. I am so grateful for my journey as a part of the cast."
- Fear streets- Also, she bagged the leading role in the American teen horror film Fear Streets (Part one, two, and three). The actress portrayed the role of Deena Johnson and received high praise from fans and critics.
Additionally, Madeira appeared in shows like Bad Hair Day, The Swap, Conviction, The Other Kingdom, Dark Matter, etc.
As per Wikipedia, her upcoming project is the romance-action movie Perfect Addiction alongside Ross Butler and Matthew Noszka.
Related content: Who Is Everything Everywhere All at Once Star Ke Huy Quan's Wife? Details Of His Personal And Professional Life
Net Worth-Income Sources And Salary
As per sources, Kiana Madeira is worth $1 million approximately in early 2022. She is active in both the American and Canadian film industries.
The average pay for an actor in the United States is $60k annually and $48,750 per year or $25 per hour in Canada.
Her other income source is Instagram, where she charges between $2,421.75-$4,036.25 per sponsored post, which now has around 1.2M followers and a 7.51% engagement rate.
She also earns from endorsements, commercials, ad campaigns, and more.
More: Actress And Podcaster Jennifer Schwalbach Smith-Wife Of Kevin Smith And Mother Of Harley Quinn Smith